Drumming, Piloting, SEO, Porsches and Ferraris

Aaron Xavier talks about drumming, piloting, SEO, Porsches and of couse my love of Ferraris.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

So I went and got myself a blog.

I finally joined the crowd and decided to start posting a blog. I have a few friends that have blogs and I enjoy reading them from time to time. I like to know what my friends are thinking about and it helps me stay up to date on their lives. I'm not really expecting very many people to be interested in my postings but one never knows.

As indicated in the title of my blog I will be talking about playing drums, piloting planes, search engine optimization (SEO) and my strange obsession with Ferraris. My friend Craig calls himself a "jackass of all trades." I find the same to be true about me. I know a little about a lot of things but I wouldn't consider myself an expert on anything.

Well, that's it! I hope anyone who ends up reading my blog enjoys the posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home